We are seeking dedicated DME Delivery Drivers to join our growing team in Pembroke Park!
What you will do:
- Completes deliveries and removals of medical equipment in patient homes and healthcare facilities.
- Keeps accurate records of delivery, pick-up, maintenance, and repair activities.
- Demonstrates and explains general operation and proper use of medical equipment to patient/customer.
- Periodically works paid on-call rotation.
What you bring:
- Minimum of 1 Years Previous Experience in Home Medical Equipment, or Healthcare
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to sit, kneel, bend, or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to safety lift, move or transport, 50 lbs. with and without physical aids.
- Valid license in State of residence with minimum 5 years driving experience.
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check (driving record and drug screen).