We are seeking Talented Bilingual (English/Spanish) DME Customer Service Representatives to Join Our Growing Customer Service Team!
What you will do:
- Route Calls, assist patients/callers with order status
- Process DME orders
- Confirm shipments and provide tracking.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills with both internal and external customers. Utilizes proper telephone and email techniques and etiquette, demonstrating respect and compassion in every patient/caregiver internal and external customer interaction
- Work across department lines to ensure efficient and accurate order processing
What you bring:
- 1-2 Years Previous Customer Service / Call Center Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willingness to learn and grow within our organization
- Dedication to completing high quality work
- A results-oriented mindset, a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and a passion for helping people
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience working in the healthcare field and knowledge of medical terminology and health insurance plans (highly preferred)